Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I buy from The Cabinet Spot?
- A: The Cabinet Spot provides only top quality cabinets for all of our kitchen lines. The Cabinet Spot is one of the best and top distributors of cabinetry on the internet. We are able to offer very low cabinet pricing because we don't have the overhead of your local showroom or contractor, which results in enormous savings. When you purchase online through us, you can feel comfortable knowing you are dealing with cabinet professionals with the experience to get your job done right.
- How are the cabinets constructed?
- A: All of our wood cabinets are PLYWOOD construction - No MDF or Particle Board. The Cabinets feature a beautiful matching stained interior with 5/8" Plywood end panels. All hinges are concealed and adjustable. The shelving is 3/4" PLYWOOD for extra strength to prevent sagging. Drawer Boxes are all 3/4" Solid wood with dovetail joints. Drawer Glides depend on style selected. Our Euro style cabinets are all high quality 3/4" MDF (medium-dencity fibreboard) doors with high pressure laminate finish. The boxes are 3/4" MDF as well. These cabinets are framelss and have soft closing doors and drawers.
- Do the cabinets come assembled?
- A: All cabinets come in individual boxes and require assembly.
- Where do you ship to?
- A: We ship to the entire continental United States and Canada.
- How long does it take to receive my cabinets?
- A: All orders placed within a week period (Monday - Friday), will ship the following week between Wednesday through Friday. Orders will only ship if all items are in stock. If your order has back-ordered items, it will not ship until those items are available and complete your order. If you wish for available items to ship and have the back-ordered items ship when they become available, you will be responsible for the shipping fee on the second shipment. Please call 888-495-0210 if you wish to have two shipments.
- How do I order cabinets on The Cabinet Spot?
- 1st: We have designed our catalog to ensure that you have a clear understanding of the items you are adding to your shopping cart. Each cabinet style has five tabs on the bottom, dividing the items into categories of base, corner, wall, tall, and accessories.
2nd: Once you have your design ready and the item list of all the cabinets and accessories needed to complete your kitchen cabinet purchase, you can click on the item tabs in the cabinet style you have chosen (eg: base cabinets), enter the quantity for the item you desire, and click the “add to cart” button. A small animation will appear at the center of your screen confirming the addition to the cart and will automatically close in five seconds. The item added will also be visible in your side shopping cart on the top left of the screen. Continue the same steps until all of your desired items are in your shopping cart.
3rd: Once all of your items are in your shopping cart you can click “my cart” on the top right corner of the page. You will be directed to your shopping cart where all of your items will be visible. You can edit your cart by removing unwanted items if necessary. If you have a promotional code, you may enter it in the available field for discount codes in the bottom of the cart. Choose the state to which you will have your cabinets shipped to and enter the zip code of the city to calculate the sales tax (note: all sales made outside California will not be charged sales tax). Press the “get quote” button and select your shipping method, then click “proceed to checkout.” Follow the steps to enter all of the information needed to complete your order, and, voila!!! You have purchased your new kitchen and are ready for the remodel. A friendly representative will contact you via phone to confirm your order within 24 hours. (Allow up to 7 business days for order processing)
- What is your return policy?
- A: All orders are final and we do not accept returns. It is very important that you review your order in detail before purchasing.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- A: All cancellations must be emailed within 24 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of our high demand and delivery time frames, all orders canceled during this period will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee on the order. Any order that are already in shipping system ready for pcik up by the freight carrier or have already shipped and in transit CAN NOT be canceled for any reason. Orders that are on hold to be shipped out on a future date per customer request CAN NOT be canceled after 7 business day.
- What if my cabinets are shipped damaged or items are missing?
- A: Every effort is made to ensure that your items arrive undamaged. Unfortunately, on occasion there are conditions beyond our control that can cause damage during shipping. Customer will be given a bill of lading and he/she is are responsible to check off and ensure that all items are received undamaged. If at the time of delivery, you have any missing item(s) you must indicate this on the freight company's bill of lading in order to process a claim. Also at the time of delivery if you notice any visible damage, document the damage on the freight company's bill of lading. If you suspect that there might be concealed damaged, please note that on the bill of lading as well. If any problems were indicated on the bill of lading, please contact us at email@example.com to inform of us of the problem.
- Concealed Damage
- A: If you find any concealed damage please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery to inform us of the damage. Please include in your email the date of delivery, the item(s) that were damaged, description of damaged items, and a digital photo of all damaged items. This is necessary in order for us to process a freight claim. It is very important that you submit any damage claim with the two week period from your delivery date or we may not be able to assist you with your claim.
- What is the difference between standard overlay and full overlay?
- A: Overlay refers to the amount that a door covers, or overlays the cabinet face frame. Standard overlay doors typically cover 1/4" to 1/2" of the face frame leaving a 1" to 1 1/4" reveal (amount of face frame showing). Full overlay doors typically cover 1 5/16" of the face frame leaving a 3/16" reveal
- Do your cabinets come with a warranty?
- A: The Cabinet Spot warrants its cabinetry to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 10 years. This warranty does not cover the natural aging or darkening of wood color, the inherent growth characteristics of, or variation in wood. Some replacement parts are subject to availability, and may differ from those originally supplied. This warranty does not cover wear and tear, damage or defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, non-residential use, or improper installation, storage, or handling.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty does not cover special, incidental or consequential damages (such as labor expenses in uninstalling or installing any material or parts) whether arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract, tort, or otherwise. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- How are the cabinets shipped?
- A: All cabinets and pieces are individually packaged in protected cartons. They are packed on pallets and delivered curbside to you by UPS Freight or R+L Carriers. The common carriers will deliver the pallet to your home and it is your responsibility to unload the packages from the carrier. If pallet is delivered to the nearest freight terminal, it is the customer’s responsibility to pick up the package.
Free shipping is for all orders within the continental United States. It is via UPS freight and will be delivered curbside. All kitchens are on a 100x45 or 42x42 pallet. You are responsible for the pallet once it is delivered. UPS will make an appointment before delivery. For more informations, please call Customer Service toll free 888-495-0210 (option 2)
* Free shipping will ONLY apply to full kitchen orders which are over $3500. Any orders less than $3500 will have a flat rate of $250. When ordering single box items you may select UPS ground, 3 day select, 2nd day air, or fisrt day air. Panels and moldings which are more than 60" (inches) in length, shipping fees will be the customer’s responsibility. The Cabinet Spot will contact you for shipping fees once the order is placed.
* Door sample shipping is not part of our free UPS freight shipping
* All Canadian customers are responsible for duty tax fees. For more information click here
- Free Door Samples
* All door samples are free, just pay for shipping and handeling via UPS ground.
- Low Price Guarantee
You can buy with confidence knowing that you are getting the best possible price in the United States. If you find a lower advertised price or have a competing quote from any other company for a comparable product, WE WILL MATCH THAT PRICE AND GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL 5% OFF!
- Buy Now And Hold For Later
We understand that you need time to start your kitchen remodel project or you might come across delays with plumbing, drywalling, and even flooring. At The Cabinet Spot, you can purchase today and we'll hold your order till you are ready to install your cabinets. This way, you get to take advantage of the current promotions and offers, plus you get to have guarantee stock of all of your items. When you are ready to install, just give us a call toll free 888-495-0210 and we'll ship you're order out right away. Wait, there is more... if we have a promotion running at the time of the shipment which will give you more savings, we will honor it and refund the difference.
You can shop at TheCabinetSpot.com with confidence. We have partnered with PayPal, a leading payment gateway to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The PayPal Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).